Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Atanas and I are spending this year's holiday in Sweden, but we are there in our hearts. Tonight, as you eat your turkey and dressing, we will be putting together our new bed, so that we can move into our new apartment this weekend. We are so very thankful for our new place and to have such a great family of Macedonians here in Sweden. Slobodan and Mira, the people we have been renting a room from for the past 3 months, have been beyond kind and generous to us. They have become our little family away from our homes. This year, I am so thankful for them and all the guidance and help they have given us.  As much as I would like to be in Memphis right now, I am equally happy to be here with Atanas while we prepare our new home! Love and miss you all very much. We really have amazing families that support and love us so much!

Here are some pics from last year, in Memphis! Oh to be around this table...
Tom, the turkey!
Best table ever!
Catching up with family and friends!
 Love you!
We miss you, Miss Vesna!! xoxo




2 comments:

~B~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leslie! I'm thankful to know such a beautiful soul.

Tiffany said...

I love you, Les. Happy Thanksgiving. I love your photos and always wonderful words. I am thankful to have you in my life. You are a dear friend. May your day be beautiful. xo