Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Part Two!

 Well, it's almost the day after Thanksgiving here. Most of you are sitting around the table rubbing your very full bellies! Enjoy the moment. Look around and enjoy being there with everyone. Stay as long as you can. It's my favorite time. That is the good stuff; the time after we have eaten and we are all sitting and talking. I miss my family, but had had a great Thanksgiving and one that I will never forget! Atanas and I put together our new bed in our new home. We toasted with champaign and had a pizza for supper!  What a night and it was fabulous. I am so thankful for Atanas and all that we have together! Here are some pics and a short video of the night!
Ikea assembling fool!
Why would you need anything else??
Happy Thanksgiving!!! xoxox
Just before we pop the cork!


and my Happy Toast!!!


...and the Happy Dance...


1 comment:

Ves said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys !!!!!!!! Awesome people, toast, new house, dinner..... and everything else !!!:)Congrats again to the new place !! Miss u two incredibly so much !!! :)