Monday, October 31, 2011

God's creations.

I went out today to a little island off the coast of Gothenburg, Sweden with Mira and Slobodan. They took me to the tiny area where they keep their fishing boat. It was a very foggy day, so we didn't have very much visibility. I am sure it's just fabulous to look out to the sea on a clear and sunny day. However, I think the weather conditions being misty and foggy, made this all the more vibrant and beautiful. A few snails have made an old mussel shell their home. I can't get over how gorgeous the shell is. Just had to share it. If you click on the image, you can see it larger and it's even more fabulous.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow! Making the image larger really shows what an amazing photo you took! The colors are beautiful-Nature at it's finest. Great capture, Leslie.