Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 20/30 Bokeh.

Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh! This is my all time favorite effect that my portrait lens gives. In simple terms, it's the blurring in the background or foreground, of the object in focus.  You will see exactly what it is when you see the comparison between the Canon and the iPhone 4.  Today, we were on the patio peeling more pears and I had my feet propped up on the big box of peppers! My socks and the peppers were screaming for a photo!  I also have a new tab with some of my favorite portraits (some with bokeh) that I have taken. 


Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
ISO: 400
Aperture: f/1.8
Flash: No

Camera: iPhone 4
ISO: 80
Aperture: f/2.8
Flash: None

1 comment:

tiffany said...

yup, i need a portrait lens. it does great things! great first photo