Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 21/30 Faceless Self Photo

Faceless. After many tries to get the shot without my face, I think I succeeded, but it's just not the same. I think that, in most cases, the face makes the photo. I love people and I love how different each of us are.  A beautiful smile that makes the eyes dance is what makes a body. I love to see and hear people laughing really hard. It's contagious.  All that to say, a body without a face, just isn't much fun. 


I decided to capture, as best I could, what my days look like in Sweden. I am constantly online looking for a job, looking for an apartment, talking to Coley and Parker on Skype, emailing Mama, pinning on Pinterest, nosing on Facebook, and 'window shopping' for our future Swedish apartment. 




amera: Canon Rebel Xt
Lens: Canon Stock lens 18mm-55mm
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/4
Flash: Yes, on camera flash

Camera: iPhone 4
ISO: 1000
Aperture: f/2.4
Flash: None

No comments: