Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 19/30 Something orange.

I set out this afternoon in search for something orange, and truth be told, I was hoping for my favorite orange cat to make an appearance. He must have been laid up on someone's bed today, as he was no where to be found! On the way home, at the last minute, I came across this little bush with the most beautiful orange berries on it. I don't know what it's called, but I am 100% positive that Mama will leave the name if it in the comments. I just think they are fabulous.  The Canon won today. There was just too much shake on the iphone for a clear shot. It was gusty out there today!
Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
Lens: Canon Stock lens 18mm-55mm
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/5.6
Flash: Yes, on camera flash

Camera: iPhone 4
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/2.8
Flash: None





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I agree, the canon did win! those berries are darling- they make want to get crafty... :) Mr. Orange kitty will show up. Show up when he is in need of your sweet loven' that is.

Dorothy said...

I believe this is a pyracantha shrub. Google it and see what you think. Beautiful pictures.

I love you, mom

Leslie said...

Mama, you are right about the berries: pyracantha shrub.