Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 14/30 Eyes.

I am proceeding on with the challenge from day 14. I have lost a few days due to weather and other things.  I will catch up on the missing days as the weather and other things allow. Today, I was to photograph eyes.  I used both cameras today, and as you can see, there is no contest...the Canon wins out with quality. I am hoping to get a better handle on lighting and ISO settings through this 30 day challenge.

Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
ISO: 800 (Too high)
Aperture: f/1.8
Flash: yes, on camera


Camera: iPhone 4
ISO: 1250
Aperture: f/2.4
Flash: None




2 comments:

Dorothy said...

My goodness! What a beautiful shot of your eyes/face. The difference between the cameras is dramatic. You should pose for "eye" commercials.

Love you, mom

Dorothy said...

Another post about your eyes!!! I can't quit looking at them. You are so beautiful.

Love, mom