Monday, June 4, 2012

Merry Christmas! 11 weeks down, 29 to go!

Atanas and I are so happy to announce that we are expecting!!! This little life should make its appearance around Christmas!! I am so excited I could bust!  Other than being super tired and more hungry than I could ever have imagined, I have been doing well. I have been fortunate enough to not have had a bad experience with morning sickness, YAY!  We went today for our first ultrasound and received our first little visual confirmation that Baby A is there! What an amazing feeling! I am in complete awe!
Yeah, these things work.

Proud Daddy-to-be about to call his family to announce the news! 

Not exactly the most flattering pic, but this is from this morning as I look at our baby for the first time! 

Baby A's first picture! I know, I know, it's about impossible to make it out, but Baby A is there!!




3 comments:

~B~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~B~ said...

So excited for you and Atanas! You're gonna be a great Mama!

Verica said...

i didn't know this,because I am not so often on internet.
I am soooo haaaappyyyyy for both of you:)
i wish you to enjoy every day of your pregnancy and some more to come!!!
I love you both and hope to see you soon:)
Kiss
Verica&Eddy