Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 8/30 A bad habit.

Well, it was easy to find what I wanted to photograph, smoking! I hate it with every inch of my being. I know that it's much more than a bad habit for most, that it's an addiction, but I think it's a choice you make and that bad habit quickly turns into a life altering addiction. It's selfish and it effects so many lives, other than the smoker's life. It makes me sad that I have family and friends that are smokers. I have seen first hand, as most of us, what it does to the body...Smoking kills and there is NO DOUBT about it.

I have posted a few pics, two that I took today and a few that I have taken on other occasions.
It's so ugly and super tacky.

Thanks for all the trash. 

"Smoking Kills"
Too bad America doesn't have the balls to put decent sized, real warning labels on cigarettes. 
"Smoking accelerates the aging of your skin" 
Yeah, it ages the hell out of you! 


I am looking for forward to tomorrow!


1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Thank you for speaking out! I too hate the addiction, but understand it all too much. When I rededicated my life to Christ, the habit almost immediately vanished. It was no trouble or stress on me, and I smoked more than 3 packs a day! Thank you God for another gift to me.

Love you, mom