Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 6/30 From a low angle. Nighttime Pears.

I tried something a little different today. I took my photos just as the sun went down. They were taken at 8:20 PM.  The pear tree in the backyard is especially beautiful. It's loaded with pears. The limbs and trunk are covered fabulous moss and lichen! I just love it. It takes a beating in the wind here, but stands ever strong. I think it's really amazing in these pictures. In my opinion, the Canon won tonight. I love that the pears light up too! I just had a better, external flash, so that gave me some flexibility.
Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
Lens: Canon Stock lens 18mm-55mm
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/3.5
Flash: Canon Speedlite 430EX II

Camera: iPhone 4
ISO: 1000
Aperture: f/2.8
Flash: Yes


1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Beautiful! Love the lichen and moss. This tree reminds me of the live oaks on the coast and south.

Love you, mom